New Directions IT Staffing
Are you a Systems Administrator looking for the next step in your career? We’d like to introduce you to an exciting career opportunity with a leader in its field.
(This is a hybrid career opportunity with required on-site and possible on-call responsibilities. The individual must live in the Southeastern, MA, Metro Boston or Rhode Island area).
We have been engaged in a search for Systems Administrator who will be responsible for Windows systems administration support for both on-premise and cloud-hosted environments.
In this role, the Systems Administrator will:
- Deploy, maintain, manage, monitor and administer physical and virtualized Windows and Linux servers in a Microsoft 365 Suite, Active Directory environment that includes server security, backup operations, Disaster Recovery Business Continuity (DRBC), planning, patching and upgrading operating systems and applications.
- Support administration of Microsoft 365 ecosystem to include Office/Exchange/Teams/Intune/Sentinel/OneDrive/SharePoint environments
- Support the Cloud Systems administration in the daily management of the Microsoft 365 suite, Active Directory, associated shares, and user configurations.
- Support Active Directory, multi-factor authentication, and related identity management systems
- Test and deploy patches, fixes, and upgrades to systems and applications; documents evidence that established protocols are followed to maintain audit compliance.
- Track and resolve escalated cases in the IT case management system and routinely meets with the IT Infrastructure team and other constituents.
- Work with the Cloud Systems Engineering and Administration to plan and execute the migration from DUO MFA to Microsoft Authenticator.
- Collaborate with the systems administration team to maintain on-premise IT infrastructure facilities and monitor environmental controls and power infrastructure for compute facilities.
- Supports log aggregation and analysis and critical system monitoring (SIEM integration)
- Creates and maintains technical documentation within the scope of their responsibilities.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Systems Administration of both Windows and Linux Server environments in a Microsoft 365 Suite, Active Directory environment.
- Monitoring, management and systems administration resolution skills in a Microsoft 365 Suite, Linux environment.
- A combination of Microsoft 365, Office, Exchange, Teams, Intune, Sentinel, OneDrive and SharePoint environments.
- Preferable background with VEEAM or other similar backup infrastructure tools.
- Preferable background in both on-premise (physical), cloud-hosted (Azure or other) environments.
Are you Ready to move your Career in a New Direction?
Please forward a copy of your resume for us to schedule a time to speak or contact us at (866) 999-8600. We look forward to meeting you.
We are an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its’ clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
New Directions, It’s Right in Our Name
Interested in hearing how we’ve made the hiring and job search process simple? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.