New Directions IT Staffing
Our client is looking to fill a Business Analyst role who will be able to…
- Incorporate large amounts of healthcare data to discover patterns, trends, and relationships to produce actionable insights that can inform strategy and identify cost reduction, quality improvement, and risk capture.
- Create and maintain documentation of operational practices used in developing analyses and reports.
- Present thoughtful, analytical summaries to internal and external stakeholders using strong written and verbal communication.
- Actively participate in developing strategies and targets for scaling business and targeting initiatives that improve quality, improve patient satisfaction, and control healthcare costs.
- Work with clinical and operational leaders to identify, analyze, research, select, modify, or update population health solutions.
- Assists with or facilitates meetings, conference calls, web meetings, presentations, and other communication methods.
- Conducts or facilitates drill down and other ad hoc analyses of population healthcare data.
- Writes reports for use by other team members and leaders to support population health management.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications…
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Healthcare business analysis
- Population health is desirable
- Proficient in the use of Excel, SQL, and SAS
- Proficient with computer-based applications such as MS Office, Adobe, registries/medical databases, claims data, population health benchmarking, and electronic health records
- Strong organizational & communication skills
- Ability to manage time-sensitive projects
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in addressing concerns and issues
We are an Information Technology and digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
New Directions, It’s Right in Our Name
Interested in hearing how we’ve simplified the hiring and job search process? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.