New Directions IT Staffing
Our client is looking to fill a Workday Administrator role. In this role, the Administrator will…
- Support the configuration of all components of the Workday HCM platform, including but not limited to recruiting, advanced compensation, onboarding, benefits, reporting, talent, payroll, and benefits.
- Take responsibility for all phases of the development/configuration lifecycles, including post-production support as needed.
- Test, and deploy Workday HCM solutions
- Work closely with the business teams to understand functional requirements and execute them through testing and deployment with required documentation.
- Review WD releases for new features and functionalities and implements them promptly
- Design, build and maintain dashboards and reports for businesses in their respective areas.
- Perform foundational analysis, develop change management and strategic communication strategies and plans, and develop and deliver training strategies and plans; including (but not limited to) development of communication and/or training materials
- Explore efficiencies within HR processes through increased automation of processes
- Schedule office hours with leaders along with COE owners to help educate on HR processes
- Support the business adopt Workday as the HRIS platform for all HR processes like Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Benefits, Compensation, and Job changes
- Support creation of Supervisory orgs and help streamline org charts on Workday
- Act as an advisor to the business on Workday and help support the different processes via Manager self-service
- Provide overall support and quality assurance for all HR processes
- Review all pending business processes related to HR that are awaiting action and expedite completion through root cause analysis
- Provide documentation and artifacts required for each phase of the development life cycle
- Schedule training sessions and office hours to help businesses adopt Workday for maximum utilization
- Provide support on integrations with benefits vendors and ensure the data sync is designed and implemented per company requirements
- Provide off-hour support on an as-needed basis
- Create job aides for businesses to be able to make the best use of Workday via self-service
- Document software code and ensure that technical documentation i.e., configuration guides and install guides, meet requirements.
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Automate testing processes by developing unit test scripts as needed
- Facilitate complex Workday systems testing, identify discrepancies and formulate remediation plan(s)
- Partner with HR, vendors, and technology team to lead Workday system-related projects, including system releases/upgrades, enhancement packages, and process redesign
- Oversee the cross-functional coordination of release management activities; provide input in creating and establishing release management processes, including developing release management risk and mitigation strategies
- Work with HR, Finance, and Technology teams to lead Workday HCM system-related initiatives
- Build, test and deploy various integrations, including EIBs, Core Connectors, and Workday Studio Design develop and implement People Experience, including Workday Journeys and Workday Assistant, to help address FAQs of colleagues
- Identify key barriers/core problems and apply problem-solving skills to deal creatively with complex situations; troubleshoot and resolve complex problems.
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- Deep knowledge of HCM business processes and implementation methodology, and should be able to work closely with internal and external resources.
- 3-5 years of Workday experience; Workday certifications preferable
- Hands-on experience as a Workday administrator with direct responsibilities in onboarding, recruiting, compensation, payroll, benefits, performance, talent, and other modules.
- Good understanding of Workday architecture, connectors
- Experience in EIB’s and working with large amounts of data
- Ability to clearly communicate with peers, business analysts, and subject matter experts
- Experience coding, unit testing, and debugging applications in various software languages. Experience in software testing and quality assurance
To arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: with consulting; project staff augmentation, and traditional hire services for Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations, and Associated Technologies.