New Directions IT Staffing
Our client is looking to fill a Warehouse Supervisor role to …
- Assist with all Distribution Center functions.
- Assist with policies and procedures, daily operations, inventory controls and accuracy, inventory systems, staffing, and scheduling.
- A leader that works closely with the Warehouse Manager.
- Assist with recruiting, training, scheduling, performance management, and proper staffing levels
- Oversees day-to-day activities including receiving, shipping, returns, and scheduling
- Maintains inventory accuracy to meet company objectives within SOPs and cycle counting guidelines.
- Drives materials management procedures, improving efficiency and ensuring consistency.
- Creates and provides inventory reports as required.
- Maintains a clean and orderly manner while ensuring optimization and safety remain a priority.
- Assist with inventory count procedures to ensure proper financial recognition and compliance.
The appropriate candidate will have the following qualifications…
- Osha Forklift Trainer Certification.
- 5+ years of experience with increasing responsibility.
- Strong communicator with the team, customers, and management.
- Leadership experience or aptitude.
- Detail and goal-oriented.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office products is preferred.
- A college degree is a plus.
- Must be able to work various hours as required.
Please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information to arrange a preliminary interview. We are unable to sponsor visas for this role.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its clients with various recruiting and staffing services while providing long-term career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
Interested in hearing how we’ve made the hiring and job search process simple? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.