New Directions Healthcare Staffing
We are dedicated now more than ever to help our nurses find opportunities to maintain employment in sound environments and save lives.
This is a great opportunity for an RN to work with a very reputable dialysis company. You will be responsible for treating and monitoring chronic dialysis patients.
-At least one year of recent dialysis experience
-current RN license in state where working
-ability to give compassionate care to all patients
– Assess patients’ condition
– Monitor vital signs
– Oversee dialysis treatment from start to finish
– Make sure patients are given correct medications as prescribed by doctor
– Monitor any reaction patient may have to dialysis treatment or medications
– Provide patient with compassionate quality care
We have the utmost respect for our healthcare workers and travelers, and we are here for you 24/7 throughout all assignments.