New Directions IT Staffing
New Directions is an Information Technology and Digital Talent Solutions Firms that provides its clients with consulting, project staff augmentation and select direct hiring services.
Our talent solution delivery supports our clients ability to leverage technology and digital business outcomes in the areas of: Business Intelligence and Data Analytics; Enterprise Software; Applications Development; IT Infrastructure & Operations; and a range of Digital and Innovation Solutions.
Since inception, our highly successful Internship Program has included undergraduate students from Rhode Island Colleges and Universities.
Due to our growth, we are seeking Talent Acquisition Interns to assist our Engagement and Account Management teams. In this role, the Talent Acquisition Intern will:
- Assist our Talent Acquisition Team in sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and qualifying Information Technology (IT) and Digital Professionals for our clients throughout the United States.
- Utilize advanced internet and CRM and other social media search tools to build talent pipelines for our Engagement Management Team.
- Participate in implementing and recommending recruiting strategies through on-line resume tools, social and viral marketing and other web tools.
This is what were looking for in your base-line skill sets. Individuals who:
- Are interested in learning new business skills, methods and technologies.
- Are interested in learning human resources, sales, marketing and or customer service business functions.
- Have tremendous verbal and written communications skills.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft and other business office technologies.
- Are technically savvy in the use of one or more of the following: Advanced Internet Searching, Digital Marketing and or Communication, and Social Media tools)
Most importantly, this is what were looking for in your personal traits:
- Individuals who have an extremely positive attitude and possess exceptional behavior traits;
- People who are genuine, authentic and have a sense of humor.
- Are great communicators.
Schedule an Informational Interview
In order to schedule an informational interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information to Tom Anderson at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.