New Directions IT Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client seeking a System Admin/Data Center. In this role, the Data Center Technician will:
- Operate, monitor, measure, and attain Data Center’s Service Level Commitments
- Responsible for providing assistance to customers and projects, supporting the Helpdesk area, answering calls from users, and assisting in problem-solving user issues.
- Document work in the form of policies, procedures, standards, and knowledge base articles.
- This position consists of ensuring solutions are delivered in adherence to defined standards and policy.
- Lead technical projects as well as provide guidance to teammates as needed to ensure quality and delivery of work.
- This position is expected to work both independently and with various teams.
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- Cisco network infrastructure
- Cisco UCS infrastructure
- SAN technologies
- Data backup
- Knowledge of virtual infrastructure environments
- Citrix technology and applications
- Knowledge of Cisco Collaboration infrastructure
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure (SaaS, PaaS & IaaS)
- Data center is desirable
- A+, Network+, Security+ or similar certs are desirable
- Knowledge of infrastructure monitoring applications
- Strong interpersonal skills, oral communication skills, and proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
Send us a Word copy of your resume and tell us why you’re the one.
We are a boutique staffing firm (i.e. you are never just another resume to us). We pride ourselves on being able to give both our clients and contractors the one-on-one attention they deserve.