New Directions IT Staffing
Our client is looking to fill a Supply Change Manager role to …
- Oversite of inventory of raw materials, WIP, and finished goods, including both cold and dry storage.
- Responsible for managing Warehouse and Planning Teams.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure daily processes operate efficiently and find solutions when issues arise.
- Responsible for purchasing raw materials, including related purchase orders.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to maximize continuous improvement within operations.
- Conduct investigations with corrective action when logistics issues arise.
- Identify process improvements and cost reduction strategies through tracking of KPIs.
- Utilize ERP system to ensure proper movement and tracking of products throughout the warehouse and between facility locations and process development.
- Ensure all proper warehouse policies, HACCP procedures, and safety protocols are followed.
- Manage department budget.
- Complete facility walkthroughs to ensure proper GMPs are in place.
- Complete annual RFPs for raw materials, working towards upholding quality expectations and reducing costs.
- Manage raw material inventory levels and reorder points through the ERP system.
- Build relationships and monitor the performance of vendors, customers, and 3PLs to assess.
- Demand Planning.
- Forecast as needed.
- Build out/develop Supply Change Department.
The appropriate individual will have the following qualifications…
- Five to Ten years of experience in a related field
- Experience with WMS or ERPs preferred.
- Experience in food facility preferred.
Please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information to arrange a preliminary interview. We are unable to sponsor visas for this role.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its clients with various recruiting and staffing services while providing long-term career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
Interested in hearing how we’ve made the hiring and job search process simple? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.