New Directions IT Staffing
Are you a Business Intelligence Developer who has a passion for turning data into meaningful insights? If so, we’d like to introduce you a global company who is a leader in their field.
The Senior Business Intelligence Developer will join a dynamic analytics team who is building and supporting a modern analytics and information delivery platforms. In this role, the Sr. Business Intelligence Developer will:
- Support a range of analytics projects by identifying, analyzing, developing and implementing business intelligence solutions using the Microsoft technology stack. Including: PowerBI, SSAS Tabular, Tableau, DAX, SSRS, SQL Server, SQL, Data Factory, Synapse Analytics, Azure SQL and SSIS.
- Assist teams in developing business intelligence solutions that include dashboards, reports and self-service interface to transform data to meet business needs.
- Translates logical models, business concepts, and reporting requirements into physical database designs
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Business Intelligence development in a Microsoft technology stack that includes: PowerBI, SQL Server and SQL Server Analytic Services (SSAS) Tabular environments.
- Data normalization, dimensional modeling, columnar databases, and multidimensional OLAP
- ETL concepts and tools that include SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Data reporting and visualization tools that include one or more of the following: PowerBI, Tableau, Cognos, QlikView, SSRS, or MicroStrategy.
- Scripting with one or more of the following tools: PowerShell, Linux Shell, Python, .NET.
This is a hybrid work environment with four days on-site and one day off-site. (The individual must live in the Metro-Rhode Island or Boston area). This isn’t a consulting nor a remote career opportunity. We are unable to sponsor visa’s for this role.
Are you Ready to move your Career in a New Direction?
Please forward a copy of your resume for us to schedule a time to speak or contact us at (866) 999-8600. We look forward to meeting you.
About Us – New Directions, It’s Right in Our Name
We are an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its’ clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
Interested in hearing how we’ve made the hiring and job search process simple? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.