New Directions IT Staffing
We are working with a client looking to hire a Remote Recruiter. The recruiter role would require
- Partnering with hiring managers to recruit frontline, high-volume, and mid to senior management, technical, and non-technical positions.
- Responsible for sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various roles, emphasizing candidate fit for the job and the “culture.” Also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce time-to-hire.
- They will also build a strong talent pipeline and help hire skilled colleagues for assigned positions
- Partner with hiring managers to get a clear view of their hiring needs and develops a hiring plan for each recruiting assignment
- Research competitors and marketplace
- Devise and carry out a targeted research strategy for hard-to-fill, high-profile, or any assigned positions
- Map role criteria define position description and document specifications with the help of the hiring manager
- Manage candidate and hiring manager expectations throughout the hiring process
- Utilizes a variety of sourcing tools
- Utilizes a variety of search strategies to locate talent for niche “hard to fill” positions or positions in niche markets
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge about the position requirements
- Pre-Screen candidates and coordinate with hiring managers to schedule phone and in-person interviews
- Manage requisition activity and candidate status within the applicant tracking system
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion
- Follow up with hiring managers and assist with the new hire’s transition and onboarding process
- Research and develop recruiting leads, including maintaining candidate pipeline
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- 3+ years of recruiting experience. Corporate recruiting experience will be an added advantage
- High Energy Levels. Should be self-driven with a track record working effectively remote
- Knows how to do a Boolean Search, PowerSearch, X-Ray search to locate talent
- Deep understanding of full-cycle recruitment process
- Effective negotiation, influencing, and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Proficiency in using an ATS
- Interview coordination expertise
- Experience with candidate sourcing tools and headhunting methods
- AIR’s Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR) preferred
- Open to hiring remote talent in any of the following states Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington
Send us a Word copy of your resume and tell us why youre the one.
We are a boutique staffing firm (i.e. you are never just another resume to us). We pride ourselves on being able to give both our clients and contractors the one-on-one attention they deserve.