New Directions IT Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking an eCommerce Project Manager on a consulting to direct hire basis. In this role, the eCommerce Project Manager will:
- Work with stakeholders and collaborate with cross-functional Project Management, Business Analysis, Product, Development and QA teams to ensure the successful management and deployment of strategic eCommerce and Digital projects in an agile environment.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of projects to ensure key timelines are maintained and project completion deliverables are met or exceeded.
- manage the development and implementation of complex eCommerce and Digital processes, programs, or software development projects that include eCommerce tools like Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce or OpenCart.
- Manage project budgets, timelines, scope, project risks, mitigation and stakeholder expectations.
- Facilitate client and team communications that includes presentations, meetings and conversations.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Project Management in Agile software development environments that include eCommerce, Digital, and or Wholesale eCommerce B2B project initiatives.
- eCommerce tools that include a combination of Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, OpenCart or other similar eCommerce platforms.
- Project Managing the development and implementation of complex integration processes, programs, or software development projects.
- Full life-cycle project management responsibilities including: project budgets, timelines, scope, resource allocation and management, project risks, mitigation and stakeholder expectations.
- Project management tools that may include: Jira, Confluence, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Monday, Asana, ClickUp or others.
- Superior written, verbal and presentation skills.
Want to Interview for this Opportunity Now?
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information.
(Please note: this is an on-site opportunity. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its’ clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
Interested in hearing how we’ve made the job search and hiring process simple? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.