New Directions IT Staffing
Are you a Product Manager with a demonstrated background in enterprise contact center technology who is looking to make a significant career move? If so, we’d like to introduce you to an award-winning, household brand who is looking for you to improve its’ customer experience through contact center technology.
The Product Manager, Contact Center will join a dynamic Enterprise Infrastructure and Operations team to chart a technology course for cloud-based contact center technology. In this role, the Product Manager will:
- Lead cross functional Contact Center Management and Technical Teams to further cloud-based contact center technology to create a great customer experience.
- Develop and implement a contact center road-map of technology capabilities across global call centers and more than five hundred agents.
- Work with business and technical owners to prioritize customer and business needs in order to implement ground breaking technology initiatives.
- Define contact center product strategies that include: use cases, personas, customer experiences and service levels to support business and IT goals.
- Develop pipelines that include implementation approaches and timeframes and return on investment.
- Partner with business and IT groups to develop an omni-channel roadmap for self-service for our customers that includes adoption of self-service solutions while creating high Net Promoter Scores.
- Develop and present complete solution proposals to enterprise management that include: total cost of ownership, target audience and return on investment.
- Work with Finance, develop annual budget forecasts to support product roadmaps.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Contact / Call Center Product Management at a corporate enterprise level.
- Contact Center methodologies, practices and technologies that focus on the customer experience that may include: integrated omni-channels, IVR, cloud-based remote centers, CRM, customer routing, chatbots, text, artificial intelligence (AI), predictive analytics or self-service.
- Product ownership includes product management life cycle and associated concepts regarding analytics, communications and product design.
- Development, presentation, implementation and ownership of business strategies and measurable results.
- Contact Center analytics, communications and product design.
- Background with Five9 Contact Center Solutions or similar technology vendors a plus.
- Agile, Lean, Six Sigma Methodologies. (a plus)
This is a fully remote career opportunity with infrequent on-site meetings in Rhode Island. The individual must live in the New England area.
Are you Ready to move your Career in a New Direction?
Please forward a copy of your resume for us to schedule a time to speak or contact us at (866) 999-8600. We look forward to meeting you.
About Us – New Directions, It’s Right in Our Name
We are an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its’ clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
Interested in hearing how we’ve made the hiring and job search process simple? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.