New Directions IT Staffing
We are looking for a Manager, Service Delivery. Could you expertly carry out the following?
- Identifies process improvement initiatives to support Commercial Business goals and revenue objectives, makes recommendations, and executes change to improve order management systems & processes to meet quality product delivery & customer service quality standards.
- Partners with sales leadership, network and field operations, and key stakeholders to drive outstanding customer experience, maximize revenue, & achieve product delivery efficiency.
- Drive quality processes to ensure correct billing of services.
- Drive improvements in team productivity to optimize orders handled, drive low install intervals, and exceed customer expectations.
- Develops/executes strategies to standardize best practices and optimize workflow to enhance technical & operational performance.
- Planning, evaluating, implementing, & continuously improving the order process, recognizing the impact it has on the credit & collection functions and processes.
- Ensures Order Management & Sales Support organization aligns.
- Collaborates with product managers to ensure the Order Management team has a thorough understanding of new products and provides product feedback.
- Acts as a key point of contact for Commercial Business Sales personnel and Senior Leadership for sales order management business processes, reports organizational performance metrics, including product roll-out, order processing, project management activity, process efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
- Develops, motivates, and coaches teams towards operational excellence.
- Drive improvements as a project management team focused on service delivery.
- Partner with marketing.
- Analytics & tracking.
- Report, analyze & resolve system, customer, and operational issues.
- Support & promote company & departmental sales, service, and quality initiatives to increase revenue & deliver customer delight.
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- Telecommunications industry focus supporting voice, data, and video services.
- PMP and ITIL certification preferred.
- People & Project management expertise.
- Customer-facing with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships to ensure business objectives are supported, communicated, & executed.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to maintain effective communications with a geographically diverse team.
- Experience developing & coaching team members from a transactional approach to a professional project management approach.
- Understand broadband service offerings (voice, data infrastructure, video, and managed services) and effectively communicate that technology to customers.
- Must possess strong analytical skills
Send us a Word copy of your resume and tell us why youre the one.
We are a boutique staffing firm (i.e. you are never just another resume to us). We pride ourselves on being able to give both our clients and contractors the one-on-one attention they deserve.