New Directions IT Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Junior Data Mart / Data Warehouse Developer on a direct hire basis. In this role, the Junior Data Mart / Data Warehouse Developer will;
- Provide development, maintenance and production support of enterprise data marts, data warehouses and reporting in a SQL SSIS environment.
- Furnish analysis, coding, implementation, and testing of enterprise data marts, data warehouses and reporting.
- Support data mart structures and reporting that are utilized by a variety of business units
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Development, maintenance and production support of Enterprise Data Marts, Data Warehouses and Reporting that supports business intelligence and analytics in a SQL Server environment.
- Data movement with ETL tools. (preferably SSIS).
- Development of and maintenance of data warehouse objects.
- Version control with tools like: (Team Foundation Server (TFS), Git or others)
- Relational and dimensional databases.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its’ clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
Are you interested in hearing how we’ve made the hiring and job search process simple? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.