New Directions IT Staffing
Our client is looking to fill a Data Analyst (Population Health) role who will be able to…
- Manage value-based reporting requirements for various payer programs, including developing, maintaining, quality assurance, and timely submission of clinical data.
- Research and assemble information and trends in clinical outcomes, population statistics, and performance metrics for use in strategic planning and performance evaluation
- Correctly interpret and effectively communicate information to leadership to assist in decision-making.
- Maintain knowledge of HEDIS, ACO, and other quality and pay-for-performance metrics and develop measurement systems to assess the effectiveness of improvement strategies.
- Develop, implement, and maintain population-level outreach initiatives to close gaps in patient care and/or improve the care of identified disease populations.
- Apply knowledge of socioeconomic factors impacting the coordination and delivery of care to raise awareness of potential risk factors and promote better health outcomes.
- Oversee outreach team members performing chart review and data submission to improve performance in clinical metrics.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications…
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or combination of education and clinical/administrative experience
- Knowledge of EMR, and practice management software; strong skills in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Must have strong organizational skills, problem-solving skills, time management skills, attention to detail, customer service techniques, and knowledge of current medical laws, rules, and policies.
- Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Knowledge of HEDIS measure guidelines.
- Ability to demonstrate compassion and listen carefully to patient needs. Ability to communicate clearly and accurately and work well with physicians and others on your team.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in public health, clinical research, or analytics is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL Server
We are an Information Technology and digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
New Directions, It’s Right in Our Name
Interested in hearing how we’ve simplified the hiring and job search process? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.