New Directions IT Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking an IT Procurement Analyst to join a dynamic procurement team. In this role, the IT Procurement Analyst will:
- Work with business and technology stakeholders to procure information technology goods and services in accordance with the purchasing policies and contract administration guidelines.
- Prepare and solicit complex and high value Requests for Quotes (RFQs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Perform cost analysis and vendor negotiations to ensure award recommendation considers quality, risk, cost, value, and procedural compliance.
- Facilitate Vendor Onboarding process ensuring completion of required due diligence supplier and contract reviews.
- Draft / modify contracts, services agreements, amendments and statements of work in accordance with negotiated terms, conditions, pricing and service requirements.
- Manage contracts and programs to ensure contracted pricing, service levels and agreed upon terms and conditions are being honored by suppliers.
- Act as liaison for internal clients (including company officers and senior managers) and external agents regarding supplier relationship management.
- Support training & development of junior buyers.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business Major) and a progressive background as a procurement analyst, buyer or contracts analyst.
- Procurement negotiation strategies that include formal procedures, utilization of purchasing / contract management systems and expertise with complex RFPs.
- Drafting and modifications of contracts, amendments and services agreements.
- Cost analysis that includes pricing, quality, risk, cost, value and procedural compliance.
- Category knowledge of: IT products and or services that may include software applications, tools and a range of services.
- Strong Microsoft Office and MS Excel skill sets.
This is a hybrid work environment with three days on site and two days off-site.
Are you Ready to move your Career in a New Direction?
Please forward a copy of your resume for us to schedule a time to speak or contact us at (866) 999-8600. We look forward to meeting you.
About Us – New Directions, It’s Right in Our Name
We are an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its’ clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
Interested in hearing how we’ve made the hiring and job search process simple?
Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.