New Directions IT Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking an IT Contracts Analyst to join a dynamic procurement team. In this role, the IT Contract Analyst will:
- Prepare, redline, negotiate, and manage contracts including professional service agreements, statements of work, amendments, work orders, purchase agreements, software and hardware license, and other related legal agreements.
- Collaborate with business units and stakeholders, to handle cost analysis and supplier negotiations of all key contract terms.
- Minimize potential exposure and provide appropriate level of risk mitigation.
- Analyze and redline contract terms and add any special provisions, terms and conditions to the contract to ensure terms fit business requirements and comply with internal policies, guidelines, and industry laws and regulations, including data privacy laws.
- Act as liaison between business units and suppliers and provide resolution of contract language revisions, issues and disputes.
- Manage complex, high dollar RFP, RFQ’s and contract projects with minimal oversight.
- Manage Procurement on RFP project teams that includes facilitating enterprise-wide strategic initiatives projects.
- Facilitate Vendor Onboarding and Contract Management process ensuring completion of required due diligence supplier and contract reviews
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably in business, economics, legal, mathematics, statistics or finance), JD or Paralegal certificate.
- Procurement, Purchasing and or Contract management that includes reviewing, editing and drafting contract terms and conditions.
- Procurement negotiation strategies that include formal procedures, utilization of purchasing / contract management systems and expertise with complex RFPs.
- Category knowledge of: IT products and or services that may include software applications, tools and a range of services.
- Influencing and managing contracts strategy.
This role is fully remote career opportunity.
Are you Ready to move your Career in a New Direction?
Please forward a copy of your resume for us to schedule a time to speak or contact us at (866) 999-8600. We look forward to meeting you.
About Us – New Directions, It’s Right in Our Name
We are an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its’ clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
Interested in hearing how we’ve made the hiring and job search process simple?
Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.