New Directions Healthcare Staffing
This job is offering one of the HIGHER RATES we are seeing!! Lets get you the pay that you deserve!
Full time position and includes FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE customized for you.
You will be responsible for treating and monitoring chronic dialysis patients.
-At least one year of recent dialysis experience
-current RN license in state where working
-ability to give compassionate care to all patients
– Assess patients’ condition
– Monitor vital signs
– Oversee dialysis treatment from start to finish
– Make sure patients are given correct medications as prescribed by doctor
– Monitor any reaction patient may have to dialysis treatment or medications
– Provide patient with compassionate quality care
We have the utmost respect for our healthcare workers and travelers, and we are here for you 24/7 throughout all assignments.