New Directions Healthcare Staffing
We can’t think of a better travel assignment location than the resort beach town of Myrtle Beach SC!
Contact us ASAP if interested, this job will fill quickly!
For a limited time an ELEVATED CRISIS RATE is being offered for this position!!
The assignment also includes the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay Packages Customized for Each Individual
- Tax Advantage Program
- Health Benefits
- 100% Paid Private Housing or Housing Subsidy
- Referral Bonuses
- Travel Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan Available
- Licensure & Education Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Excellent Customer Service and Support 24/7
- Plus Other Incentives
*At least one year of recent Dialysis experience and current RN license required for this position.
- Assess patients condition
- Monitor vital signs
- Oversee dialysis treatment from start to finish
- Make sure patients are given correct medications as prescribed by doctor
- Monitor any reaction patient may have to dialysis treatment or medications
- Provide patient with compassionate quality care
Apply online or call 888-654-1110 to speak with our experienced staff.
New Directions, Inc has been placing medical professionals for over 18 years in across the country!