New Directions Healthcare Staffing
Are you looking to make the most money right now?! This job is offering a High crisis pay rate for your valued experience!
In the current medical state of our country we are dedicated now more than ever to help you find opportunities to maintain employment in sound environments save lives and get paid what you deserve.
RN is responsible for:
- All aspects of dialysis treatment start to finish
- delivery of quality patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosing, planning implementation and evaluation.
- directing and coordinating all nursing care of patients based on established clinical nursing practice standards.
- collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
-Current RN license
-Minimum 1 year previous job experience
New Directions Benefit Package:
- Competitive Pay Packages Customized for Each Individual
- Tax Advantage Program
- Health Benefits
- 100% Paid Private Housing or Housing Subsidy
- Referral Bonuses
- Travel Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan Available
- Licensure & Education Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Excellent Customer Service and Support 24/7
- Plus Other Incentives
We have the utmost respect for our healthcare workers and travelers, and we are here for you 24/7 throughout all assignments.