New Directions IT Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Help Desk Technician on a direct hire basis. In this role, the Help Desk Technician will:
- Perform desktop installation, configuration and troubleshooting for MSP end-users.,
- Troubleshoot Active Directory and Core Services; Configure file/print and remote access services; and basic administration including add/remove users and groups and configure file permissions and check event logs,.
- Perform Installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting of enterprise E-mail systems and E-mail clients, including remote clients in Exchange Server and Office 365 environments. This will include: add/remove users and groups, configure folder permissions, forwarding mail to other accounts and adding aliases.
- Install, troubleshoot and configure workstation operating system and hardware in Window 7 or higher OS.
- Install, configure and test workstation hardware including video cards, NICs, sound cards, hard drives, and mobile devices,
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and customize MS Office Suite of Applications (2010 and higher).
- Troubleshoot routers, firewalls, and wireless technologies that include switches, hubs, patch and connecting nodes to a network, and DNS services,
- Act as the primary escalation resource for the helpdesk.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- High volume help desk with a concentration on excellent customer service.
- Support in an Active Directory, Microsoft Windows, Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 environment.
- Networking support that includes a combination of switching/VLAN/Routing/Firewall Support,
- Server hardware support in a Windows 7 or higher environment (CPU/RAID/SCSI),
- Support for Data Backup and Recovery, Corporate Antivirus and VPN Connectivity Support,
- Have at least one of the following certifications: MCSA/MCITP/MCSE, CCNA/CCDA/CCVP/CCIE, VCP, VCA, Project+, Network+, or A+, (or others)
- Preferred background with Mobile Messaging Technologies (Blackberry Enterprise ActiveSync) Support,
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its’ clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
Interested in hearing how we’ve made the hiring and job search process simple? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.