New Directions IT Staffing
We are working with a client looking for a Field Tech/Engineer to…
- Act as the single point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests.
- Perform on-site computer troubleshooting and repair
- Communicate independently, effectively, clearly, and professionally with managers, supervisors, & employees to establish and maintain considerate and cooperative relationships.
- Review and close service tickets to ensure the appropriate information is captured as directed by the team lead.
- Communicate effectively with customers.
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge.
- Field Support experience is desirable.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, interfacing in person, active listening, and customer care.
- Technical awareness.
- Ability to multi-task and think independently.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- A+, Network+, or Technical Degree desirable.
- Valid driver’s license
Send us a Word copy of your resume and tell us why you’re the one.
We are a boutique staffing firm (i.e. you are never just another resume to us). We pride ourselves on being able to give both our clients and contractors the one-on-one attention they deserve.