New Directions Healthcare Staffing
Let us help you take your career to the next level!
We work with the best dialysis companies in the nation. We work hard to find the right location, benefit package, and job fit for you.
This is a contract assignment and includes:
- Competitive Pay Packages Customized for Each Individual
- Tax Advantage Program
- Free Health Benefits
- 100% Paid Private Housing or Housing Subsidy
- Referral Bonuses
- Travel Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan Available
- Licensure & Education Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Excellent Customer Service and Support 24/7
- Plus Other Incentives
*At least one year of recent Dialysis experience is required for this position, must also have current RN license.
- Assess patients condition
- Monitor vital signs
- Oversee dialysis treatment from start to finish
- Make sure patients are given correct medications as prescribed by doctor
- Monitor any reaction patient may have to dialysis treatment or medications
- Provide patient with compassionate quality care
Apply online or call 888-654-1110 to speak with our experienced staff.
We have been placing medical professionals for over 17 years in all 50 states!