New Directions Healthcare Staffing
Are you a dialysis RN looking to maintain employment in sound environments, save lives, and get paid what you deserve. Here you go…
*Due to COVID-19 this job is offering a High crisis pay rate!
RN is responsible for:
- delivery of quality patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosing, planning implementation and evaluation.
- directing and coordinating all nursing care of patients based on established clinical nursing practice standards.
- collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- utilize knowledge of patient’s age and cultural diversity into the provision of patient techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care
-Minimum 1 year previous job experience
-Current CPR certification
New Directions Benefit Package:
- Competitive Pay Packages Customized for Each Individual
- Tax Advantage Program
- Health Benefits
- 100% Paid Private Housing or Housing Subsidy
- Referral Bonuses
- Assignment Completion Bonus
- Travel Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan Available
- Licensure & Education Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Excellent Customer Service and Support 24/7
- Plus Other Incentives
We have the utmost respect for our healthcare workers and travelers, and we are here for you 24/7 throughout all assignments.