New Directions Healthcare Staffing
Are you looking to make the most money right now?! Due to COVID this job is offering a High crisis pay rate for your valued experience!
In the current medical state of our country we are dedicated now more than ever to help you find opportunities to maintain employment in sound environments save lives and get paid what you deserve.
*At least one year of recent Dialysis experience is required for this position.
- Assess patients condition
- Monitor vital signs
- Oversee dialysis treatment from start to finish
- Make sure patients are given correct medications as prescribed by doctor
- Monitor any reaction patient may have to dialysis treatment or medications
- Provide patient with compassionate quality care
New Directions, Inc is a family owned and operated staffing firm. We have been placing medical professional across the US for almost two decades!
Apply online or call 888-654-1110 and speak with our experienced staff to join our team!