New Directions IT Staffing
Are you interested in building a Data Governance program from the ground-up? If so, we’d like to introduce you to a Fortune 1000 who is a top ranked Forbes Magazine and AM Best top ranked company.
We are currently engaged in a national search for a Director of Data Governance who will lead an enterprise-wide data governance roadmap. In this role, the Director of Data Governance will:
- Work with Enterprise, Executive and Technical Stakeholders in identifying priorities and use cases in order to create, enhance and execute a successful enterprise data governance roadmap and program that includes standards and processes.
- Serve as an enterprise leader for data governance by educating, influencing and driving data governance strategies across multiple levels of the organization
- Establish enterprise-level data assets and facilitate their consumption while ensuring data assets comply with all regulatory stakeholders.
- Identify future and maturity data states that include data governance maturity models.
- Work with various data teams in building a data map in addition to standing-up an enterprise data catalog.
- Assist in the development, maintenance and refinement of both functional and strategic data analytics and governance related roadmaps
- Provide direction and lead cross functional teams in data initiatives that require data governance, data architecture, data analytics, program and project management, and data strategy development.
- Partner with other data and analytics practitioners to implement data governance processes and practices
- Collaborate on the development of data and analytics related standards and processes
- Develop data literacy training and a change management approach to improve adoption & business impact
- Ensure enterprise-wide data standards, policies and processes are created, implemented, executed and observed
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Enterprise level responsibility for data governance road mapping, program development and implementation.
- Standing up and executing highly successful enterprise data governance programs that include standards, policies and processes.
- A combination of data governance, data analytics, data architecture, project/program management and team management at a strategic level.
- Strong background in data governance, data strategy, data management and data architecture best practices and disciplines.
- Strong expertise in working with cross-functional executive, business and technical stakeholders.
- Background with data mapping tools (i.e. Collibra) highly desirable.
This is a remote / hybrid work environment with three days on site and two days off-site. Relocation is available for this role.
Are you Ready to move your Career in a New Direction?
Please forward a copy of your resume for us to schedule a time to speak or contact us at (866) 999-8600. We look forward to meeting you.
About Us – New Directions, It’s Right in Our Name
We are an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its’ clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
Interested in hearing how we’ve made the hiring and job search process simple? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.