New Directions IT Staffing
We are currently engaged in a project that requires a Digital Tagging Analyst on a long-term consulting basis. (This role is 100% remote). In this role, the Digital Tagging Analyst will:
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to support tagging needs that include microsites, customer and prospect campaigns and 3rd party pixel tagging, to track user journeys across channels.
- Plan and execution of analytics tagging initiatives and implementations that include testing and data quality management in an Adobe Analytics, Ensighten, Firebase and Tableau environment.
- Utilize tag management software like Ensighten to enable and collect data around customer interactions with our digital channels.
- Capture reporting requirements and designs and develop and distribute dashboards and reports while reporting on digital channel data to support channel optimization and prioritization efforts.
- Elicit feature goals, requirements and success measures to enable data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Develop tagging requirements, technical specifications and testing documentation tied to needs/goals.
- Implement, test and monitor the deployment and management of tags; identifies/triages tagging issues.
- Conduct ongoing, planned and ad-hoc analysis utilizing a variety of digital analytics/reporting tools.
- Assist with developing, implementing and maintaining tagging, data validation and integrity standards.
- Participate in implementing, maintaining, and improving analytics and tagging methodologies.
- Assists with maintaining analytics tool implementations, processes, procedures, and tagging best practices.
- Ensures the quality and accuracy of data through testing, validation, and following best practices.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Defining and documenting detailed analytics requirements, tagging specifications and test strategies.
- Digital tag analysis and reporting for web, mobile and digital channel environments with a combination of Adobe Analytics, Ensighten, Firebase and or other tools.
- Working with cross functional teams that include business stakeholders, product owners, information technology and digital to capture and document analytics requirements.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its’ clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
Interested in hearing how we’ve made the hiring and job search process simple? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.