New Directions Healthcare Staffing
*At least one year of recent Dialysis experience is required for this position. Candidate must also provide excellent and compassionate patient care.
- Assess patients condition
- Monitor vital signs
- Oversee dialysis treatment from start to finish
- Make sure patients are given correct medications as prescribed by doctor
- Monitor any reaction patient may have to dialysis treatment or medications
- Provide patient with compassionate quality care
This assignment includes:
- Competitive Pay Packages Customized for Each Individual
- Tax Advantage Program
- Health Benefits
- 100% Paid Private Housing or Housing Subsidy
- Referral Bonuses
- Travel Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan Available
- Licensure & Education Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Excellent Customer Service and Support 24/7
- Plus Other Incentives
Apply online or call 888-654-1110 to speak with our experienced staff.
We’ve been placing medical professionals for over 17 years in all 50 states!