New Directions IT Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Data Warehouse Engineer on a direct hire basis. In this role, the Data Warehouse Engineer will:
- Provide oversight of coding, testing, analysis, design, definition, development, and implementation of SQL based data warehouses that deliver services to enterprise business intelligence and analytics.
- Furnish senior technical data engineering and data warehouse expertise within a project teams.
- Act as the primary contact for collaboration with cross-functional business staff, IT colleagues and other partners to evaluate all aspects of data engineering project requirements and processes.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
Implementation of Data Warehouse projects from business vision through to implementation.
- Significant expertise in the design, development and maintenance of Enterprise Data Warehousing and/or Data Engineering in SQL Server environments.
- Translation of business and technical requirements and data models into integrated data designs.
- Dimensional database design.
- Maintenance of Enterprise Data Warehouses that support business intelligence and enterprise analytics.
- Development of data warehouse objects.
- ETL platforms with a concentration on SSIS.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its’ clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
Are you interested in hearing how we’ve made the hiring and job search process simple? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.
- Must have ETL experience moving data between systems
- Must have SQL skills
- Capable of maintaining Enterprise Data Warehouses in support of business intelligence and sophisticated analytics
- Have the ability to develop and maintain data warehouse objects
- Experience working with cloud database and ETL platforms preferred
- Aptitude for thinking in the abstract to compare similar, but not exact, business processes
- Translation of requirements and data models into integrated data designs
- Ability to design code procedures and programs in a dimensional database
- Proficiently plan and execute projects from vision through implementation
- Motivated to stay ahead of current technology environment and understand future technology trends in data warehousing and analytics
- Adept at handling business change, constantly evolving requirements, adjustments in strategic direction and emerging technologies
- Excellent teammate, but also capable of working with minimal direction
- Profound interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be agile and flexible, yet strong and disciplined
- Skilled at translating technical concepts that pertain to the level of the audience
- Ability to work self-direct and as part of a team on projects of varying size; works well on multi-functional project teams and shows dedication to tasks, project, and to team