New Directions IT Staffing
Are you interested in working on the largest and most complicated machine ever built? If so, we’d like to introduce you an award-winning company who provides insightful data and analytics for this machine.
We are currently engaged in a search for a Cloud Systems and Platform Administrator who will be part of a team that maintains critical cloud, database, systems and platforms. In this role, the Cloud Systems and Platform Administrator will:
- Support internal users and external customers (Tier II) ticket requests for cloud / web / database and systems requests.
- Administer MDM (mobile device management) devices up-to-date and secure, including looking for ways to automate processes.
- Administer and enhance corporate applications that include Google Workspace, Slack, and others.
- Monitor and maintain a data streaming platform that keeps data synchronized across cloud and local environments (Qlik Replicate).
- Assist in automating and enhancing internal processes for cloud and database administration.
- Assist in administering and securing growing cloud accounts in Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
- Assist in administering big cloud databases in Snowflake and our AWS Data Lake in S3 (Amazon Simple Storage Service).
- Assist the team with next generation platforms using infrastructure as a code.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Support and or administration of Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) cloud systems.
- Scripting languages that might include a combination of Python, Ruby or PowerShell for patching and updates.
- SQL to query and manipulate data.
- Jira or other project tracking or ticketing systems.
- Management of service-based technologies that might include MDM, Device Management or Antivirus.
- Administration and support of cloud applications that include Google Workspace, G Suite, Slack and others preferred.
- Administration of or working knowledge of Snowflake Data Cloud or other data cloud tools highly desirable.
This is a (remote / hybrid) work environment. (Three – Four Days Remote Per Week) . The individual must be located in the Metro-Boston, Rhode Island area.
*Please note: This is a full-time direct employee role. We are not considering hourly consultants for the opportunity.
Are you Ready to move your Career in a New Direction?
Please forward a copy of your resume for us to schedule a time to speak or contact us at (866) 999-8600. We look forward to meeting you.
About Us – New Directions, It’s Right in Our Name
We are an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its’ clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
Interested in hearing how we’ve made the hiring and job search process simple? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.