New Directions Healthcare Staffing
Excellent opportunity to work for a reputable dialysis company!
This assignment includes FULL benefits PLUS housing or subsidy!
*Recent Dialysis experience and current RN license are required for this position.
- Assess patients’ condition
- Monitor vital signs
- Oversee dialysis treatment from start to finish
- Make sure patients are given correct medications as prescribed by doctor
- Monitor any reaction patient may have to dialysis treatment or medications
- Provide patient with compassionate quality care
Apply online or call 888-654-1110 to speak with our experienced staff.
We’ve been placing medical professionals for over 20 years in all 50 states!