New Directions Healthcare Staffing
This job includes full benefits like HOUSING (or subsidy), plus many more.
*Recent Dialysis experience and current RN license required for this position. Candidate must also provide excellent and compassionate patient care.
- Assess patients condition
- Monitor vital signs
- Oversee dialysis treatment from start to finish
- Make sure patients are given correct medications as prescribed by doctor
- Monitor any reaction patient may have to dialysis treatment or medications
- Provide patient with compassionate quality care
Apply online or call 888-654-1110 to speak with our experienced staff.
We pride ourselves on helping medical professionals find the right job. We believe good dialysis nurses are vital to the lives of their patients. If you are an experienced RN with the ability to give excellent and compassionate care, please contact us and let us help you find the location, job and benefit package that you deserve.
New Directions has been finding medical professionals jobs for 20 years. We are a family owned and operated staffing firm. Wed love to welcome you to our team!