New Directions IT Staffing
If you’re an Azure Data Engineer who is looking to be challenged and take the next step in their career, we’d like to introduce you to Global Fortune 500 Company who is a leader in their industry. We are engaged in a search for a Azure Data Engineer who will assist a team who is moving enterprise analytics to Azure. In this role, the individual will:
- Provide analysis, data modeling, data collection, data integration, and preparation of data for consumption in a SQL and Azure environment.
- Create and manage the data infrastructure, data pipeline design, implementation and data verification.
- Work with a team who is moving the Enterprise Analytics SQL database (EA) to Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Perform data acquisition of structured and unstructured data sources.
- Develop solutions using data modeling techniques in an Azure Synapse Analytics, SQL Server database; SSIS; C# and Azure Data Factory environment.
- Provide design and maintenance of data flow (Move and Store Data) that includes infrastructure pipelines and ETL/ELT for structured and unstructured data movement and storage solutions.
- Design data models and data flows into and out of Data Analytics databases.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using Azure and SQL.
- Support developers, data analysts and data scientists with operational data issues by establishing workarounds and/or bringing in multi-functional teams to solve the issues in a timely manner.
- Analyze and assess reported data quality issues, conduct root cause analysis.
- Monitor system performance and data storage capacity and look for opportunities for optimization.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Data Engineering and Data Analytics in an SQL ~ Azure environment.
- SQL Server Database, SSIS and SSAS.
- SQL data base clustering and familiarity with massively parallel processing (MPP) platforms.
- Enterprise level design, build and maintenance of data warehouse databases for analytics.
- ETL and ELT design for structured and unstructured data movement.
- Azure Cloud, Azure Synapse Analytics Azure Data Factory and data pipeline design.
- Familiarity with 3rd Normal Form and Dimensional (Inmon/Kimball) database theory.
This is a remote / hybrid work environment with the individual to be required to reside in the Metro Boston, MA area for availability for infrequent on-site meetings.
This is a full-time, direct hire career opportunity. (It isn’t a consulting or contract role).
Are you Ready to move your Career in a New Direction?
Please forward a copy of your resume for us to schedule a time to speak or contact us at (866) 999-8600. We look forward to meeting you.
New Directions, It’s Right in Our Name
We are an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its’ clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
Interested in hearing how we’ve made the hiring and job search process simple? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.