New Directions IT Staffing
(This is a hybrid work opportunity with three days on-site and two days remote).
In this role, the Assistant Director of Project Management will:
- Coordinate strategic information technology projects that range from IT infrastructure, software/cloud platform implementations, and upgrades to business process conversions to modern IT solutions.
- Provide leadership and functional oversight in the adoption and consistent use of project management tools, processes, and procedures in IT.
- Lead project meetings, develop and maintain project plans and interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, vendors, and peers throughout the enterprise.
- Develop and maintain project plans and coordinate implementations.
- Participates in the selection of technology solutions to business problems, analyzing user needs.
- Advise constituents in the alignment of business process requirements with information systems and performs fit/gap analyses.
- Acts as the liaison between technical staff, stakeholders, vendors, and business process owners.
- Participates in system and application integration testing efforts and provides feedback to technical staff.
- Supports data-driven decision-making with accurate record keeping; informs project sponsors as risks emerge.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Managing enterprise-level IT projects of varying scope and complexity that might include a combination of IT infrastructure, software/cloud platform implementations, applications, and or business process conversions.
- Contemporary project management tools that might include TaskRay, Salesforce, Smartsheet, Microsoft Project, or others.
- Utilization of productivity tools to efficiently manage project teams, communications, and documentation (Microsoft 365 preferred).
- Significant leadership and issue-resolution skills.
- Leading multiple priorities and work assignments successfully in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to make written and oral presentations clearly and effectively.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills.
This is a hybrid work environment. We are unable to sponsor visa’s for this role and are not considering individuals from third parties.
Are you Ready to move your Career in a New Direction?
Please forward a copy of your resume for us to schedule a time to speak or contact us at (888) 654-1110 We look forward to meeting you.
We are an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
New Directions, It’s Right in Our Name
Interested in hearing how we’ve made the hiring and job search process simple? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.