New Directions IT Staffing
Our client is looking to fill an AP Specialist role to …
The appropriate individual will have the following qualifications…
- Process invoices for payment
- Respond to inquiries from staff and vendors promptly
- Verify disbursement checks for accuracy and prepare for distribution
- Review vendor statements to clear all unpaid invoices and credits.
- Research problem invoices, statements, and discrepant invoices.
- Communicate with vendors, other departments, and other AP Representatives to resolve problems.
- Perform other AP functions as directed: Perform Check Processing and Production weekly.
- Void checks as necessary.
- Add new vendors as needed, research to ensure the accuracy of the information in the system, and send W9s as needed to ensure the accuracy of the information in 1099 files.
- Update vendor files (addresses etc.) as needed. Open daily mail, date stamp, and distribute. Scan and index all paid invoices weekly
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Exposure to Workday is desirable.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles, including AP.
- Exposure to a general ledger or purchasing software system.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Accounting degree, training, or certifications desired.
Please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information to arrange a preliminary interview. We are unable to sponsor visas for this role.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing long-term career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
Interested in hearing how we’ve simplified the hiring and job search process? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.