New Directions IT Staffing
We are working with a client looking for a Help Desk Agent (20/hr. + ). The Help Desk is designed to optimize services utilizing ITIL best practices in addition to the following…
- Act as a point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests.
- Create tickets for service.
- Communicate independently, effectively, clearly, and professionally with managers, supervisors, and employees to establish and maintain considerate and cooperative relationships.
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, customer portal, or direct customer input.
- Review and close service tickets to ensure the appropriate information is captured as directed by the team lead.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes.
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively both in person, written, and on the phone
Basic computer and operating system knowledge.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, strong phone presence, communication skills, active listening, and customer care.
- Technical awareness:
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of help desk request details.
- Ability to multi-task and think independently.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- A+, Network+, or Technical Degree desirable.
Send us a Word copy of your resume and tell us why you’re the one.
We are a boutique staffing firm (i.e. you are never just another resume to us). We pride ourselves on being able to give both our clients and contractors the one-on-one attention they deserve.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed