New Directions IT Staffing
Our client is looking to fill a Sr. Systems Engineer role to …
- Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain server hardware
- Experience deploying and supporting O365 and Azure
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot operating systems and application software
- Develop and maintain documentation of configuration, procedures, and policies
- Administration of Citrix, VMware, and Linux
- Support and implementation of storage and backup systems and infrastructure.
- Active Directory administration of users, groups, and printers.
- Rack and stack servers as needed
- Manage DNS, DHCP
The appropriate candidate will have the following qualifications…
- Experience managing a virtualized server environment under VMWare ESX
- Experience with Active Directory
- Microsoft, VMWare, Citrix, Linux, or Unix certifications useful
- Experience working with Storage Area Networks (SAN)
- Experience with Backup Solutions (Netback, Veeam, etc.)
- Strong Windows server and Microsoft networking know-how
- Ability to manage a heterogeneous Windows, Linux, and UNIX network
- Networking (LAN/WAN), TCP/IP, Ethernet
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- MCSA/MCITP/MCSE or equivalent work experience
- VCP or equivalent work experience
Please forward a Word copy of your resume with complete contact information to arrange a preliminary interview. We are unable to sponsor visas for this role.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its clients with various recruiting and staffing services while providing long-term career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
Interested in hearing how we’ve made the hiring and job search process simple? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed