New Directions IT Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a .NET Software Developer on a full-time direct hire basis. In this role, the .NET Software Developer will:
- Participates in coding of new programs, creating new data structures, physical data record/file design, job streams, and modifying existing programs and data structures.
- Develops test cases, test plans and unit test environments.
- Conducts unit and system tests for new or modified programs and/or job streams.
- Works on implementation of new systems including integration.
- Verifies and installed systems to ensure user requirements are fulfilled.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Expert level of understanding of object-oriented design and programming concepts.
- ASP.NET Web Forms and MVC design patterns.
- Solid understanding of IIS
- SQL Server, SSRS Report Development and SSIS package development with working knowledge of transactional database concepts, data modeling, and design.
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) version control, WCF, Rest Services and Telerik Controls (Kendo)
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its’ clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
Interested in hearing how we’ve made the hiring and job search process simple? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed