New Directions IT Staffing
Our client is looking to hire an IT Help Tech who will be able to…
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, email, chat, & Ticketing system.
- Actively listening to determine the real problem the customer is facing to ensure complete resolution of the issue to prevent customers from having to call back.
- Adept at conflict management, especially in real-time. Since many customers call in upset, help desk agents should be able to calm them down easily.
- Always on the phone with customers, so excellent verbal and written communication is critical.
- Take ownership of each issue assigned and effectively bring it to resolution or escalation.
- Assist customers with basic program setup and administrative issues.
- Effectively troubleshoot, resolve, and properly document support calls and cases.
- Assist in documenting solutions for our Knowledgebase for training and information purposes.
- Maintain detailed records of daily interactions with customers, installation activities, reported issues, and completed solutions along with any further actions required of management or repair personnel.
- Performs work during emergency/disaster situations.
- Monitor the Help Desk email and create tickets in the ticketing system from received emails.
- Create incident tickets in the ticketing system while on the phone with the customer.
- Password resets within Active Directory.
- Adding printers to users’ print profiles.
- Resetting application sessions.
- 1-3 years of Help Desk / Call Center experience.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Knowledge of Active Directory.
- Technical Degrees or certs are desirable.
- Valid NC Driver’s License.
Are you Ready to move your Career in a New Direction?
Please forward a copy of your resume for us to schedule a time to speak.
We are an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
New Directions, It’s Right in Our Name
Interested in hearing how we’ve simplified the hiring and job search process? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed