New Directions IT Staffing
Our client is looking to fill a Network Engineer (Tier 3) role who will be able to…
- Under the general direction of the Infrastructure Manager, provide tier 3 (expert level) support of Information Technology infrastructure and related systems.
- Provides support for day-to-day issues and requests escalated to the Network Administration Team.
- Assists the Infrastructure manager in designing new systems, developing new standards, and the identification/integration of new technology solutions. Represents IS in meetings regarding technical projects, issues, and initiatives.
- Analyzes, installs, tests, maintains, secures, operates, troubleshoots, repairs, replaces, and decommissions enterprise hardware and software.
- Technical lead in the design and architecture of new Server/Storage solutions.
- Completes project tasks on time and attends and participates in required meetings.
- Updates the team, Manager, and Director with meeting notes, assigned tasks, project dates, etc.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications…
- Minimum of 5 Years as a technical resource focused on network administration and engineering.
- Extensive knowledge of Enterprise storage infrastructure, backup infrastructure, VMware, AD, DHCP, DNS, Security
- Knowledge of Cisco LAN, WAN, WLAN, and VOIP, as well as SAN and backup/recovery technologies
- CCNA, CCNP, or ability to obtain cert within six months of hire.
- Knowledge of IS storage infrastructure, including Network Attached Storage (NAS) and Storage Area Network (SAN)
- Designs, installs, supports, administers, and maintains DNS and DHCP
- Assists with the design, implementation, maintenance, and testing of disaster recovery as part of overall disaster recovery strategy
- Responds to hardware, software, network, and system failures; provide troubleshooting, analysis, and recommendations for corrective actions
- Identifies and provides solutions to storage, backup, virtualization, and server problems
- Ability to participate in on-call pager rotation.
- Expertise in data storage & backup systems
- Knowledge of Citrix
We are an Information Technology and Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
New Directions, It’s Right in Our Name
Interested in hearing how we’ve simplified the hiring and job search process? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed