New Directions IT Staffing
Our client is looking to fill a Systems Analyst role who will be working onsite and able to…
- Analyze business and clinical processes to ensure proper and correct utilization of all assigned clinical applications.
- Act as the primary point of contact with assigned clinical applications and electronic health record software vendors and oversee all program updates, custom modifications, and upgrades.
- Responsible for reporting all program problems and issues to the clinical application vendor and tracking all issues until successfully resolved.
- Conduct all daily, month-end, and year-end processes required for the proper operation of the electronic health record software.
- Assist in creating templates within the EHR used by physicians and staff associated with the patient care process.
- Provide oversight for all HL7 interfaces, including laboratory and practice management interfaces.
- Determine recurring reporting requirements from the electronic health record software to satisfy business and clinical needs and create and develop reports as required.
- Provide specialized reports using ad-hoc queries when needed.
- Provides end-users with appropriate training on hardware and related software applications and provides ongoing system and application support to meet business and clinical needs. Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
- Performs work during emergency/disaster situations.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications…
- Healthcare Systems Analysis
- Electronic health record software support experience, NextGen Ambulatory EHR is desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Valid state issued Drivers License
- Participate in rotating on-call schedule
We are an Information Technology and digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
New Directions, It’s Right in Our Name
Interested in hearing how we’ve simplified the hiring and job search process? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed