New Directions IT Staffing
Our client is looking to fill a Maintenance Manager position. The Manager will be performing the following tasks…
- Maintain equipment, ensuring high-quality and efficient production.
- Set up & schedule equipment preventative maintenance program.
- Organize & Implement equipment maintenance.
- Monitor electrical and hydraulic systems of facilities.
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities.
- Contact and coordinate with manufacturers for technical service when needed and coordinate technician visits if applicable.
- Ensures that designated buildings, plant, and facilities are fit for purpose and provide proactive support & solutions.
- Conduct a walk-through of the buildings to note and complete any item needing attention regarding the overall condition of the buildings and equipment.
- Delegate responsibilities for the completion of project work.
- Maintain OSHA/corporate set guidelines.
- Ensure maintenance safety and quality control protocols are met.
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with.
- All work activities are contacted safely.
- Ensure proper use and correct use of materials used in the workshop.
- Support facility capital engineering projects as required.
- Monitor equipment part needs and request needed parts.
- Procure quotes for parts, materials, and project costs.
- Keep parts inventory current and coordinate with vendors.
- Organize parts and supplies for maintenance.
- Line design when changes are needed and/or improvements are suggested by operations.
- Complete capital expenditure forms and coordinate ordering and building new production equipment.
- Create, follow up, and check for completion of work orders given to team members and contractors.
- Organize employee daily schedules and coordinate scheduling for weekend maintenance coverage as needed.
- Ensure that the maintenance and contractor paperwork is completed properly.
- Complete layout of jobs and procurement of materials.
- Follow up on the development of projects during progress and after completion to ensure quality.
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers and supervise repair work performed by third-party maintenance teams.
- Inspect the lockout/tagout procedures of team members.
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep of staff. Hiring.
- Managing maintenance budgets: Involved in budget planning and control for maintenance activities. This includes estimating costs, analyzing expenditures, and recommending optimizing resource allocation and cost-effectiveness.
- Check and approve all invoices relating to the department.
- New construction.
- Create simplified line setup instructions & simplified equipment manuals.
- Create asset lists and import them to software.
The Maintenance Manager should have the following qualifications…
- 3-5 years of experience in a maintenance leadership role, preferably in a manufacturing or industrial setting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of maintenance processes, equipment, and procedures.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage and motivate a team.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in the use of maintenance software and computer applications.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements related to maintenance activities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a high level of initiative and attention to detail.
Are you Ready to move your Career in a New Direction?
Please forward a copy of your resume for us to schedule a time to speak.
We are an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its clients with various recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
New Directions, It’s Right in Our Name
Interested in hearing how we’ve simplified the hiring and job search process? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed