New Directions IT Staffing
Are you the IT Support Technician we’re looking for? Could you…
- Provide end-user support for computer applications which include designing and generating various reports; creating back-up copies of data sources; and loading new data into systems.
- Complete computer projects to include researching and testing necessary products, making recommendations, developing standards, overseeing implementation, and documenting the process.
- Monitor hardware, software, and telecommunications equipment to include install and upgrading applications; configuring programs to meet end-user needs; troubleshooting issues; and reviewing usage reports.
- Work closely with department heads & staff to assess needs and recommend appropriate hardware and software.
- Coordinate system security to include adding and deleting users as necessary; assessing individual access needs and making system changes; and troubleshooting system access issues.
- Perform work during emergency & disaster situations.
- Travel between local locations. Rotating on-call.
You may be the one if you have these qualifications:
- Principles of computer hardware, software, and networking as well as strong troubleshooting.
- Windows 7 & 10
- Excellent customer service
- Asset Management
- Work monitoring techniques
- Ability to generate automated reports
- Software applications support
- Supporting mobile/wireless computers
- Remote access solutions
- Installing and configuring PCs and printers
- Creating backups of data sources
- Monitoring/maintaining computer system security
- Configuring systems and software
- Network+, A+, or relevant technical education/certifications are desirable
Send us a Word copy of your resume and tell us why youre the one.
We are a boutique staffing firm (i.e. you are never just another contractor to us). We pride ourselves on being able to give our clients and contractors the one-on-one attention they deserve.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed