New Directions IT Staffing
Director of Information Systems
We are currently engaged in a national search for a Director of Information Systems with a highly regarded University in Southeastern Massachusetts. In this role, the Director of Information Systems will:
- Provide leadership and vision for the alignment of technology, strategic initiatives and functional business processes that support the academic mission.
- Oversees day-to-day systems management for University information systems and data interfaces to any 3rd party system.
- Provides vision, leadership, and advocacy for the effective use of technology in support of business processes through BPM and, currently, the BonitaSoft platform; coordinates the transition from paper to electronic processes.
- Lead a team that is responsible for a wide range of the University’s systems that include: portal platforms, Salesforce CRM, card access software, point-of-sale systems, Boomi integration platform, BonitaSoft BPM platform, DocuSign, Single Sign-On, data integration of 3rd party applications, and support of a variety of other systems.
- Promote and develop the Salesforce CRM in support of the 360-degree view of the student to aid University retention efforts.
- Work with cross-functional offices, academic partners, technical teams and third-party vendors.
- Provide technical leadership in analysis and design, and assume the lead in researching and utilizing emergent information systems technology with a cloud-first approach.
- Participate in the evaluation of institutional systems needs and analyzes solutions from an integration, technology, and infrastructure perspective.
- Prepare an annual budget.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering or Information Systems related field.
- Significant systems / applications leadership background and management of developers and analysts.
- Management and integration automation of information systems.
- Information systems and software development life-cycle management.
- Knowledge of current development standards, information security, and methodologies.
- Significant project management skills and an ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously in a collaborative environment.
- Strong understanding of data structures and architectures.
- Preferred background in one of the following areas: Salesforce Service Cloud CRM or other CRM systems; Boomi Integration Platform; Bonita BPM or other BPM systems; Atrium Campus Management Platform or Lenel Security Platform.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its’ clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing long-term career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
Interested in hearing how we’ve made the hiring and job search process simple? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed