New Directions IT Staffing
If you’re interested in improving the customer experience through digital analytics and insights, we’d like to introduce you to a company who has been ranked by Forbes Magazine as One of America’s Best Employers.
(Work Environment): This role can be performed 100% remote although individuals local to the Metro Boston area may choose to work a hybrid schedule.
In this role, the Digital Tagging Analyst will:
- Work with digital, web and mobile stakeholders to elicit analytics requirements and translate them in to technical specifications, create tags and push them into production in an Adobe Analytics environment.
- Work with digital, web and mobile stakeholders to gather and document business requirements and translate them into technical specifications where mobile app developers will create tags in an Adobe SDK tagging environment in the code.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to support tagging needs that include microsites, customer and prospect campaigns and 3rd party pixel tagging, to track user journeys across channels.
- Plan and execute analytics tagging initiatives and implementations that include testing and data quality management in an Adobe Analytics, Ensighten, Firebase and Tableau environment.
- Utilize tag management software like Ensighten to enable and collect data around customer interactions with our digital channels.
- Capture reporting requirements and designs and develop and distribute dashboards and reports while reporting on digital channel data to support channel optimization and prioritization efforts.
- Elicit feature goals, requirements and success measures to enable data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Implement, test and monitor the deployment and management of tags; identifies/triages tagging issues.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Significant consumer facing web / mobile applications (mobile app) tagging and analytics background in Adobe Analytics and Adobe SDK environments.
- Defining and documenting detailed analytics requirements, tagging specifications and test strategies.
- Digital tag analysis and reporting for web, mobile and digital channel environments with a combination of Adobe Analytics, Ensighten, Firebase and or other tools.
- Working with cross functional teams that include business stakeholders, product owners, information technology and digital to capture and document analytics requirements.
- Knowledge of Glassbox or Dynatrace is a big plus.
Ready to move in a New Direction?
Please forward a copy of your resume for us to schedule a time to speak or contact us at (866) 999-8600. We look forward to meeting you.
New Directions, It’s Right in Our Name
We are an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its’ clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
Interested in hearing how we’ve made the hiring and job search process simple? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed