New Directions IT Staffing
Digital Data Analyst
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Digital Data Analyst on a direct-hire basis. In this role, the Digital Data Analyst will:
- Monitor and measure website and mobile application customer experiences and provide insights to enhance customer interactions.
- Provide data analysis, storytelling and visualization to monitor and optimize consumer web sites and mobile applications.
- Identify, gather and examine digital experience data in an Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Firebase, Ensighten, Teallium and Tableau environment that builds compelling insights that continually improve digital offerings and experiences.
- Extract, manipulate and analyze data to assess digital activity, trends, users, sentiment and their behaviors, in support of channel optimization and continual improvement of the user experience.
- Work with cross-functional teams to produce insights that influence web and mobile app design, functionality and project prioritization.
- Prepare and present analytical results that deliver actionable insights for enhancing digital user journeys, engagement, experiences, growth, conversion, revenue generation and retention.
- Analyze and visualize data, translating it into stories for stakeholders.
- Ensure data quality, accuracy and analytics methods through testing, validation, and following best practices.
- Work with cross-functional technical and business teams to identify project requirements, customer pain points and user insights.
- Conduct ongoing, planned and ad-hoc analysis utilizing a variety of digital analytics/reporting tools.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Digital analytics and or data analysis in consumer facing web, mobile application or other environments.
- Data analysis that includes consolidating, analyzing and presenting channel data to deliver actionable business insights.
- Data analysis, storytelling and data visualization in Agile or Scrum environments.
- Digital Analytics and reporting tools that may include: Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Google Analytics, Firebase, Ensighten, Teallium, SiteCatalyst or Omniture.
- SQL Databases and related programming languages such as R and Python.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its’ clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
Are you interested in hearing how we’ve made the hiring and job search process simple? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed