New Directions IT Staffing
Data Warehouse Engineer
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Data Warehouse Engineer on a consulting to direct hire basis. In this role, the Data Warehouse Engineer will:
- Provide oversight of coding, testing, analysis, design, definition, development, and implementation of SQL based data warehouses that deliver services to enterprise business intelligence and analytics.
- Furnish senior technical data engineering and data warehouse expertise within a project teams.
- Act as the primary contact for collaboration with cross-functional business staff, IT colleagues and other partners to evaluate all aspects of data engineering project requirements and processes.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Implementation of Data Warehouse projects from business vision through to implementation.
- Significant expertise in the design, development and maintenance of Enterprise Data Warehousing and/or Data Engineering in SQL Server environments.
- ETL platforms with a concentration on SSIS environments.
- Translation of business and technical requirements and data models into integrated data designs and data warehouse objects.
- Dimensional database design.
- Maintenance of Enterprise Data Warehouses that support business intelligence and enterprise analytics.
- Development of data warehouse objects.
- Preferred experience working with cloud databases (Azure).
- Motivated to stay ahead of current technology environment and understand future technology trends in data warehousing and analytics.
- Adept at handling business change, constantly evolving requirements, adjustments in strategic direction and emerging technologies
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are seeking individuals local to the Metro-Boston/Providence area or those willing to relocate at the time of FTE conversion. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its’ clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
Are you interested in hearing how we’ve made the hiring and job search process simple? Contact us at: https://www.newdirectionsstaffing.com/contact-us/.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed