New Directions IT Staffing
Data Warehouse Developer
Are you looking to make a career move to a company that you can call home? We think we’ve found that special place.
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Data Warehouse Developer on a direct-hire basis. In this role, the Data Warehouse Developer will:
- Interface with cross-functional business, project and technical teams to determine data warehouse project requirements and processes.
- Provide design and development of enterprise SQL data warehouses.
- Develop ETL interfaces utilizing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and stored procedures for data extraction and movement.
- Support the data needs of business users and business intelligence and data science teams.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Enterprise Data Warehouse development and design of dimensional databases in a SQL data warehouse environment. (SQL 2019 preferred).
- Development of ETL data interfaces using SSIS.
- Support of Enterprise Data Warehouses in business intelligence, data science and or analytic environments.
- Development and maintenance of data warehouse objects.
- Analyzing data requirements, data models and database design.
- SQL Stored procedures.
- Preferred environments would include: Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, GitHub and Octopus Deploy Tool for DevOps.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm. We provide our clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while furnishing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates we work with.
We make hiring and job search simple. Every day.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed