New Directions IT Staffing
We are looking for a Business Intelligence & Reporting Analyst (75-95K) to interface directly with a broad cross-section of the business and technology teams.
The analyst will work across platforms and technology units, helping to provide solutions helping business partners and leadership turn data into actionable information.
- Works with business leaders and data analysts to develop intelligent solutions and reports
- Design and implement BI solutions including ETL, tabular model & data visualizations
- Contribute to data modeling and analysis standards and sets best practices for reporting and analytic solution
- Assists with planning around data management and data analysis activities
- Serves as a proficient technical resource; routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member or as an individual contributor
- Provides consultation and hands-on assistance for reporting and analytic initiatives and incidents
- Provides advice and recommendations around customer requirements and the implementation of those requirements
- Collaborates with other teams to understand and develop solutions
- Microsoft stack of reporting and business intelligence tools, including SQL Server, SSIS/ADF, Power BI, SSAS (tabular) & SSRS
- Experience in database management, operation, and development (particularly with the Microsoft SQL Server stack of products)
- Strong proficiency with SQL development
- Experience with Data and Process Modeling
- Deadline-oriented, have delivery and execution capabilities, able to identify risks and quickly resolve issues & influence outcomes
- Exposure to various software development methodologies, tools, and techniques particularly Agile-based approaches
- Experience with systems functional analysis, & technology business analysis
Send us a Word copy of your resume and tell us why youre the one.
We are a boutique staffing firm (i.e. you are never just another resume to us). We pride ourselves on being able to give both our clients and contractors the one-on-one attention they deserve.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed