New Directions Healthcare Staffing
Do you want to earn a high rate and experience an Alaskan adventure?! This is the opportunity for YOU!
We are currently looking for medical professionals to join out team in Alaska! .
In addition to the high crisis pay, we are offering a $1000 assignment completion bonus to new travelers.
This position offers full benefits tailored to suite your needs. Some of these benefits include:
- Competitive Pay Packages Customized for Each Individual
- Tax Advantage Program
- Health Benefits
- 100% Paid Private Housing or Housing Subsidy
- Referral Bonuses
- Assignment Completion Bonus
- Travel Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan Available
- Licensure & Education Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Excellent Customer Service and Support 24/7
- Plus Other Incentives
This is a full time travel assignment and requires recent dialysis experience.
- Assess patients condition
- Monitor vital signs
- Oversee dialysis treatment from start to finish
- Make sure patients are given correct medications as prescribed by doctor
- Monitor any reaction patient may have to dialysis treatment or medications
- Provide patient with compassionate quality care
New Directions, Inc is a leading healthcare placement firm in the dialysis industry. We pride ourselves on offering personalized service to our nurses. We are a family owned and operated business, and we treat our nurses as valued members of our team. This approach has been working for us for almost two decades, as we place nurses across the United States!
We work hard to find the right opportunity for you!!
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed